So, you’re a great driver, you like helping people, you’re good at assembling furniture, you’re proud to do a great job and you’d love to work for a well respected company……
Then YOU could be just who we are looking for!
We pride ourselves on offering stylish, quality furniture across the Isle of Man. Our commitment is to providing the best in-store experience and furniture selection on the Island AND ensuring our customers receive the best in-home experience, from delivery to assembly.
We seek a dedicated Furniture Delivery and Assembly Driver to join our team. You will play a crucial role in ensuring timely and secure delivery of our products and proficient assembly in our customers’ homes.
- Loading and unloading furniture items safely and efficiently.
- Delivering furniture to various locations across the Island.
- Where appropriate, ensure customer satisfaction by assembling furniture in customers’ homes with precision and care.
- Communicating effectively with customers regarding deliveries.
- Keep delivery vehicles clean and tidy.
- Adhere to all traffic laws and our safety protocols.
- Collaborate with our sales and customer service team, providing feedback and updates.
Qualifications & Skills
- A valid, clean driver’s license.
- Previous experience in the delivery and assembly of furniture or a related field – or strong practical skills and willingness to learn.
- Proficient in using hand tools and basic assembly techniques.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- Ability to lift heavy objects and work in various weather conditions.
- Commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- The Island’s best rates of pay.
- A generous holiday entitlement.
- Employee discounts on furniture purchases.
- Opportunities for growth within the company.
Interested candidates should apply with a brief cover letter detailing relevant experience to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for Application: Saturday the 18th of November